Collen IP is a New York-based intellectual property law firm that is well-known among the United States and international trademark legal communities. The firm is consistently ranked among the top law firms in the United States in surveys based upon annual activity and number of trademark oppositions filed on its clients’ behalf. Collen IP not only represents global companies in protecting their rights before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, but privately-held as well as small businesses and entrepreneurs.
U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Practice Group
Collen IP’s Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Practice Group consist of attorneys, paralegals, and support staff experienced in U.S. trademark opposition and cancellation matters. We staff each case according to a customized case strategy discussed with each client to ensure maximum value in the engagement and that our client’s business and legal goals are aligned to the greatest extent possible.
Our TTAB practice group represents clients in all ex parte and inter-partes proceedings before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, including:
- U.S. trademark portfolio clearance and management
- Ex Parte trademark application refusal appeals
- Trademark opposition proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Trademark cancellation proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Trademark concurrent use proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
Our experience in representing clients in proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board allows us to provide insightful and cost-effective representation that is tailored to each individual matter and client — regardless of size or geographic location.